Thursday, May 3, 2007

Jumping into the Blog World

Well, I finally decided I would try and create a space where some of the myriad of things that I am reading and thinking and envisioning would be available for someone else to see and react to...the plan is to write occasionally about things I am wrestling with and try and make some of the learnings and resources I come across available for friends and students...

There will be a focus on the issues of leadership, poverty, AIDS in Africa, and what it means to live out our faith as the body of Christ in our culture...the things that I am passionate about and trying to learn about and respond to in these days...

I'm hoping this will provide some food for deeper thinking, practical help in teaching and leading this generation of students, and the opportunity for dialogue and conversation...

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas along with mine...CHIP

No comments: