Monday, May 5, 2014

ZAMBIA TRIP #7 BLOG...

Tomorrow I head with a fantastic team of 19 from Cornerstone University back to Zambia...it's trip #7 for me to the place I now call my second home...

And I am so excited to see and catch up with close Zambian friends, play the best soccer, distribute bed nets to help end malaria, care for and be cared for by poor who are rich in spirit, worship in the African church, have our hearts broken together and get to know better my friends from CU, join in a  church building project, and visit the Kakolo Village community that has changed the direction of my life over the last decade of life since my first visit...all in all, traveling to Zambia is one of the greatest joys and privileges and change agents in my life...and I am forever grateful that God has connected us in a most surprising way...

I'll be blogging at: www.cuzambiatrip.wordpress.com

Would love to have you follow along and pray with us over the next 2 weeks...

 

No comments: