Monday, June 9, 2014

LESSONS I LEARNED FROM LEADING ANOTHER TEAM TO ZAMBIA...

I've been home from Zambia for 3 weeks now...and I've done some reflecting on the trip as a whole in addition to all the global issues and needs we saw...here's a few key ideas that emerged as I've thought about the trip as the leader and facilitator...it reminds me of the power and impact of these trips...and the way they change all of our lives as we go forward...

1. It’s our passion as a leader that grabs students

2. Relational engagement invites participation

3. Students will chase hard a compelling vision

4. We need to be personally around people who inspire us and share in our biggest plans and dreams

5. God wants to use a generation of students outside their normal worlds and concerns for Kingdom purposes

6. Sharing our God stories multiplies their impact

7. God has something extraordinary for each of us

No comments: