Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Year of Terra Firma

Here are my final thoughts wrapping up our first year experience program at CU this year...it was a great night of celebration and community...I will miss my 14 folks in my group being together...

TO ALL OF OUR TERRA FIRMA GRADUATES…

I am excited to share with you a story that I hope will encourage you and inspire you as you look forward to the next years at CU and the incredible place and role God has for you in His Kingdom work in each and every place in His world.  The Zambia Project book is a living example of how God is so excited to use this generation of students to change the world, and forever change us all in that journey.  I can't wait to see how God invites each of you to respond to the needs of our global community in the name of Jesus, and I believe God longs to and will use the CU community for remarkable good as together we pursue Him and revel in His love for each of us.  Enjoy the book this summer, dream about what God can do, and we will see you in September ready to experience the next chapter God will write at CU...


With thanks for each of you as we finish this Terra Firma experience,


CHIP for all the Terra Firma Leadership Team

No comments: