Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Zambia Project Book Video

One of the things I love most about getting to serve and work with college students is seeing them discover passions and then choose to display their gifts in the creative work they choose to pursue...

Recently two students I know at CU came up to me and told me they wanted to shoot a promotional video for my upcoming book release...and of course I said "YOU BET I DO!"

So we put together a little script and they have created something I simply love...it's full of the story in pictures and words...and I even get to wear my favorite orange Africa shirt one of my best buddies who has traveled there as well found for me...

And once again, just like the book and the whole of the Zambia Project story, grass roots work by remarkable students has served to allow others to be invited into God's grander Kingdom story...

Check it out at this link, and enjoy the gifts God has given Alex and Josh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRr8GK_XWrU&feature=youtu.be

CHIP

No comments: